SHANGHAI, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — With its successful conclusion in Guangzhou in 2013, Inter Lubric China is heralding its 15 years anniversary. The 15th China International Lubricants and Technology Exhibition (Inter Lubric China) will be held in Beijing, China at the International Exhibition Center during November 20-22, 2014.
Sponsored by SINOPEC Lubricant Company, PetroChina Lubricant Company and CCPIT Shanghai, and organized by Intex Shanghai, Inter Lubric China has been held annually in Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai over the past 14 years, attracting over 1,800 exhibitors including SINOPEC, PetroChina, ExxonMobil Chemical, Shell, Fuchs, Caltex, GS Oil, INEOS, BASF, Chemtura, Dow, Lubrizol, HUNTSMAN, Croda, Henkel, LUKOIL, ENI, SK, Afton, Valvoline, Total, WD-40, ENEOS, Petromin, Sephan Oil, LiuGong, DongHao, and more than 70,000 professional attendees covering manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and end users. Inter Lubric China has been recognized as the most authoritative, large-scale, international, and professional brand exhibition in the lubricant industry.
Exhibits include automotive lubricant products and automotive chemical maintenance products, industrial lubricating oil and grease, metal working lubricants and fluids, anti-rust materials,lubricant additives and base oil, lubricant system and machinery, packing, charging and mixing equipments for lubricating production, testing, quality control, and recycling assessment technology, and equipment for lubricant products, lubricating human resources, consultancy, media, and more.
Inter Lubric China also boasts various quality fringe programs on industry trends, technology, and marketing. In the past 14 years, there were more than 70 seminars and conferences held during the exhibition. 2014 Inter Lubric China will bring more premium events:
- China International Lubricants, Base Oil & Additives Conference – Auto Lubricants
- China International Lubricants, Base Oil & Additives Conference – Base Oil & Additives
- Lubricant Distributors and Dealers Program – Brands & Channels
- New Lubricant Requirements of Industrial Areas Session – Industrial Oil & Application
- Automobile Repair and Maintenance Session
- Lubricant Products Tests and Analysis Technology Seminar
- Product & Technology Seminars
- International Trade Match Making Programs