HONG KONG, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — The Summit is the leading corporate social responsibility conference in Asia where five hundred delegates will be gathered to discuss the latest innovations and most pressing sustainability topics and trends. The Summit provides the opportunity to:
- Explore key topics including impact investment, partnerships for development, shared value, inclusive business, climate change, water, human rights, poverty and supply chain challenges;
- Equip managers with the tools and information they need to implement CSR and community investment initiatives in their company;
- Meet experts and practitioners from across the world to share unique insights and build lasting partnerships.
This year our speaker list includes organisations such as: P&G, Standard Chartered Bank, H&M, Nestle, USAID, GRI, Ford Motor Company, UNICEF, Bloomberg, Oxfam, IBM, BNP, Credit Suisse.
You can view the latest agenda and speaker line up here.
In the lead up to the Summit on the 15th September we will also be hosting 8 half day workshops. These will be filled with best practice, case studies and advice from the best CSR trainers in Asia. Three of these sessions will be led by expert external trainers:
- Mark Kramer, Founder and Managing Director, FSG and the Shared Value Initiative
- Ruth Mathews, Executive Director, Water Footprint Network
- Anna Crabb, Consultant, Social Ventures Australia
Places are limited — so if you’re interested please secure your place now.
Every year, the Summit offers unique opportunities for participants to network with their peers across industries, geographies, and sectors. Already signed up are representatives from Macquarie, HP, Deloitte, Hilton Worldwide, Cisco, KPMG, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Save the Children, PETRONAS, H&M, Danone, UNICEF, Swire and many more. Don’t miss out on the chance to build lasting partnerships with your peers.
For media inquiries email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +852–3579–8079
Email: [email protected]